You can never have too much denim.
Having a few pairs of good jeans; nothing like it!
If you really know me you will know I am a jeans girl! I have never met jeans I didn’t like; however , finding the perfect pair is euphoric.
Why jeans? They look good with everything, feel good, dress them up or down, get them in all washes, colors, rips, no rips etc…
If you see me on any given day you can probably bet I am in jeans!
I’ve tried all types but some of my favorites are these below ranging from affordable to expensive.
Here are some of my favs:
- Shocking enough American Eagle has some incredible jeans and they are soo affordable. They fit in all the right places. I have some in multiple colors. (www.americaneagle.com)
- Madewell jeans fit in all the right places. Yes a little more expensive but soo worth it! I love their overalls. I never thought the fad would come back but it did. I could live in these they are SUPER comfortable. (www.madewell.com)
- Levi’s has come up with some high waisted ripped jeans. I got some on Amazon and I really like them. (www.amazon.com)
- The brand Flying Monkey are a great fit.
- Gap stretch jeans are comfy and afforadable.
- Hudson jeans are always a winner.
This farmers daughter & wife loves dressing up but truly nothing beats wearing a good ol’ pair of blue jeans!
What are your favorite jeans?
Farmers wife & heels