New years are EXCITING!!!
To me it means…,
Fresh new start
There is nothing like beginning something new right? Whether it is a new workout, a new relationship, a new home, a new outfit, new city, new business, etc.
Everything is great in the beginning! It’s in the MIDDLE where we stop, stall, re-think whether we should finish goal, or maybe justify slowing down or not completing something.
Anytime I have been in the middle of completing a workout or something to move me further in my business I try to think of the end result. I live in my VISION and not in my reality.
This helps to stay the course! So if you want to lose 10 pounds think of how you will feel when you reach that goal, visualize how you will look like , the new outfit you might buy, the compliments you will receive, & how you will feel.
Maybe it’s a goal in your business and things are getting tough or maybe things aren’t working out like you planned,so you second guess yourself.
Basically, set a new goal, don’t stop on the middle. The middle is where you need perseverance and staying power. Your mind is so powerful. You got this girl!
Make this your year to SHINE!!
10 tips on achieving your goals:
- Choose one word to represent your year. Pray about it. This word could come to you in a dream, driving, reading a build board, prayer, etc.When you hear this word It makes you want to move, do more, and be better.Put your word everywhere as a reminder.
- Choose a bible verse to go with your goals. Post this verse where you get ready in the morning, on your phone, refrigerator, etc.
- Take time to write out a goal poster or vision board as visual reminders of your goals. Look at them every morning getting ready or before bed.
- When writing out goals write out long term goals (5-10yrs out), mid term goals (1 year our) and short term goals (a few months out.)
- Be SPECIFIC when writing goals. Make them SMART
S – specific
M – measurable
A – achievable
R – realistic
T – timely
- Share your goals with others for accountability.
- Break your goals down to monthly, weekly, daily, and hourly.
- Don’t beat yourself up if you fall off track just get started again. When losing track go back to your why and your vision.
- Before bed write out 6 of the most important things to do for the next day so you start your day ready to go and accomplish things.
- Live in your VISION and not in your reality. If you rely on feeling like doing something it will not happen.
Focus on the feeling of having that goal accomplished. How will it feel finishing the goal,who will congratulate you, what will you be able to do with the goal accomplished, etc..
Just keep DREAMING!
I know 2018 will be ABUNDANT!